To start accepting WebMoney and other payment instruments provided by the System as a payment option at your website, you need to register at Megastock Catalogue.
If you work with Russian-speaking customers, it is as well highly recommended to register at its Russian version.
If your site qualifies for being added into the Catalogue after appropriate checks, and verification, you will be added into the catalogue and obtain a Merchant status – so called "Merchant Passport". Starting from this moment you get access to all Merchant Interfaces and enable purses fro obtaining funds from test to live mode.
Verified Merchant Status (that allows to receive payments in automated mode) can be received by any individual (physical person/private entrepreneur) or company (legal entity). Their status, activities and web sites must meet the requirements listed below.
Information about companies, working via Processing service is added to the catalogue by us as soon as all Agreements are signed. The Customer sees that such WMID belongs to the System, acting on behalf of this Merchant, but the products/services and their provider are visible too.
For those websites having purely local, narrow or niche orientation there is an invisible (non-public) publication. You have to explain why you believe your site is non-public and provide clear, evident reasons to do so. Decision is taken by a moderator individually in each case. You might be as well asked to provide the requested data.
Registration at the catalogue is an obligatory step for receiving access to automated interfaces and Merchant’s. Refusal to be published or illegibility due to the scope of activities you provide leads to
- Your site must have a unique design and contain clear description of your activities and "How to" instructions
- Sites, locates on free (public) hosting platforms will not be registered
- Web site must be launched live and fully filled with content
- There must be a detailed description of payment procedure for your goods or services through WebMoney, namely:
- How long does the purchase take (from the moment when goods/services are being paid to the purchase processing)
- Instructions on purchase fails (possible reasons, troubleshooting)
- Delivery terms and conditions
- Your resource must be free of illegal or immoral content. Your site must not offer illegal products or services. You can view the unacceptable product and service categories in the Addendum 2.
- Site must contain up-to-date contact information and information about resource owners, namely telephone number, e-mail, WM identifier that receives payments.
- Pages, related to products/services that are sold for WebMoney and payment instructions must be published in Russian or(and) in English.
- Your website must reference the System’s website in the form of We Accept WebMoney button.
- A symbolic logo, confirming your verification status ("WebMoney Verified" - not lower than Personal), redirecting to your Passport page at Verification Center website (logo example here).
- The site must contain clear instructions explaining how to pay for your goods/services with WebMoney. Instructions must be visible to all customers without any additional registration.
- You can receive WebMoney only to those Purses and from that web site ,registered during the Megastock Application. Receiving of funds from unregistered purses/web sites is prohibited.***
- If the site sells its goods/services as the Company (legal entity), its WebMoney Passport must be registered for the same legal entity** (that is the Company’s duly authorized representatives). A corresponding power of attorney (letter of appointment) must be presented to the catalogue’s administrators.
- Websites, providing personal accounts and using WebMoney as a depositing method must specify the account details (name, ID) of the such account for both Incoming (depositing the account with WebMoney) and Outgoing (withdrawing from the account to WebMoney purse) transactions.
If an account of such website was deposited with WebMoney purse, withdrawal of funds from such account must first be back to the same purse, in an amount not less than the original and only after that to any other wallets and payment systems.
- MegaStock administration reserves the right to refuse the resource placing in catalogue at its own discretion without explaining the reason.
- MegaStock administration reserves the right to change these rules at any moment without prior notice.
- Application is reviewed for up to three work days.
* Merchant status is granted only to Personal Passport Holders (i.e. you must obtain Personal Passport first).
** except when using Processing service.
*** in case your activities grow, your application can be updated or additional can be filed.
Your site can be excluded from the catalogue without any explanations if:
- you infringe any of the rules written above;
- we receive complaints to your resource or its WM identifier against your site concerning the quality of the products and services offered on your site, and we have grounds to consider these complaints legitimate;
- your site is not be accessible for a long time.